Sunday, June 3, 2012

Challenge yourself

I've repeatedly told myself "I can't". And honestly, I'm still guilty of saying the words "I can't". One of the biggest lessons I've learned is I CAN. My posture may not look like the person next to me, I may not be able to do it as long as the next person, or as many reps. But none the less, I've been able to do it. My biggest excuse was and still is "I can't do that! I'm too fat to do that." One of the best feelings is proving myself wrong. When you challenge yourself you realize just how strong you are. Physically or Mentally. So I challenge YOU to challenge yourself, in ANY area of your life. 

I never thought I could/would...


  • Go to the Gym
  • Be in the front of the class at Gym
  • Go on Stage
  • Get through 10 minutes on the stair climber
  • Run
  • Do certain workouts
  • Change my eating habits
  • And MANY MANY more....


I've conquered ALL of these. 


My challenge for the next 2 weeks is:
  • No carbs
  • No Chipotle (Sodium)
  • No fruit after 3PM except berries and AN apple if NEEDED.  
I've been tested with ALL of these already (and I'm only 2 days in!)-It's NOT easy-but that's what is so rewarding!

Pick something and stick with it. It doesn't need to be 2 weeks, but start somewhere. Prove to YOURSELF that you CAN do it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment