Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Birthday Month!

There was a time where I went out to eat several times a week. I was also a member of every club or gimmick they had going on at each restaurant. Most places give you a free meal, appetizer or dessert during your birthday month. I would always look forward to the beginning of June because that's when all the emails would start flooding in with the "free" coupons. I MADE SURE that I used them all. I LOVED eating out. And trust me-it was NEVER anything healthy. It was normally chicken tenders and fries or a hamburger and fries... At Red Robin-it was multiple baskets of fries. Everything was also loaded with Ketchup. I'd get an appetizer AND a meal AND usually a dessert-oh, and lets not forget the Pop.


That was the old Vitty...


New Vitty: Isn't a member of any restaurant club. Can't even really eat at a restaurant, and even when I do and try to stay healthy. I end up sick because they add this and that, its not organic/natural, my body isn't used to it! Some days I look back and think "Dang, I could really go for [real] food". But honestly, I wouldn't go back. After learning how certain things (foods) affect your body. I should honestly be either dead right now or have major health problems. I have NOTHING. Other than being overweight, I am 100% healthy! Although eating healthy is a TON of work, way expensive and involves planning. I wouldn't go back to the "Old Vitty" habits.

I'll be 24 next week and ALMOST 100 (98 to be exact, unless I can pull off 2 more pounds in a week) pounds lighter! There is no greater gift than that!


Here's to a healthy Birthday Month!

2 comments:

  1. wait until zoey hears it's miss vitty's bday next week.... she will want to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that girl! I'm helping Miss Linda in Zoeys class on Sunday :-)

      Delete