Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Push

It's no secret that Zumba is my main form of workout. I was in Zumba tonight and went to the same instructors class that I had when I first did Zumba. For whatever reason as I was doing ZumbaZumba experience. Let me tell you-It was one of the hardest things I had ever done physically! I modified EVERYTHING so that I could today I was thinking about my very first half keep up. I was ALWAYS in the back of the class. Dying, sweating to death (while modifying everything!) Legs were burning, like burning burning where I'd have to stop for a minute to get feeling back!


Today-I'm in the front of the class (I HATE when I cant see myself in the mirror!). I go on stage. I still modify, however the modify I do now, is to get a more intense workout and find ways to make me sweat more!, I've met a TON of awesome new people/friends, and have fun while working out. Its cool to look back and see how far I've come. I'm not perfect still-and its still hard and challenging, but that's what makes it fun! There is honestly no better feeling than leaving the gym in sweat! I get a high from it!



(I do get guest passes, so if anyone would like to join sometime, let me know-I'd love to have you!)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you're stubborn and you strive for order. Fingers crossed! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Magda! Being Polish-I'm very stubborn and order is necessary! Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete