Thursday, June 14, 2012

Paul's Zumba

Thursday nights are known at lifetime as "Paul's Zumba". Paul may also be one of my biggest blog fans too :-) (Thanks Paul!)

  Paul's class is not like your ordinary class of Zumba, seeing as though Paul's Zumba is mostly hip hop. Well, Paul has decided to take a break from it making today his last Thursday night :-( This has caused me to go into a mild depression (only kidding-kinda ;-)) His class was so popular people would line up 45 minutes to an hour before class started to make sure they got into class-and most weeks he was telling people "Sorry, class is full!" If that's not enough to tell you how awesome his class was, I'm not sure what is!

I get the best work out in his class without it feeling like "I'm working out".

Zumba has been a huge part of my weight loss-and will continue to be. BUT be assured there is no Zumba like Paul's! Zumba has been a confidence booster for myself and I've met a ton of great friends and people. 


Thank you for everything Paul!!! And don't forget to.....


"WORK IT!!!" 




 (Dont mind the way I look-this is post workout!)

No comments:

Post a Comment