Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Best 4th of July EVER!

Its been a little while since my last post. Been busy with work and the summer-also turned another year older! 


The past couple of weeks I've been VERY discouraged. I've been stuck at 99 pounds for about 3 weeks. I've been eating great. Doing everything my doctor and trainer have been telling me to do. And nothing... Scale hasn't moved! Seriously? 1 pound away from losing 100 and I'm stuck at 99. Unbelievable. Every Saturday I get on the scale and it reads 239 (99 pounds lost). ALL I want to get to is 238! 


Today I decided to weigh in... This was either going to really discourage me or keep me going.

Well, it read:

237!!!!!


Not only did I reach 100 pounds, I beat it by 1!!! I'm not done, but to get over that 100 mark felt great! 


I don't know why, but when I'm doing EVERYTHING I possibly know right, to lose this weight and I get stuck at a weight for a while. It doesn't motivate me to try harder... It pisses me off, so I'm like "obviously eating right isn't working might as well have a rice crispy treat (fill in your fav snack food) or cereal or..." well you get the point... Then I beat myself up about it. 

I feel great finally getting over 100 and am excited for the next 40-53ish to finally be at my goal weight!!! 



On a side note: I'm going on a mini vacation for a couple days and PRAYING I can find ways to eat healthy. Its very challenging while away from home to keep healthy. Other than the food issue, I'm excited to get a away! I'll let you know how it goes.

All in all-Today has been the best forth of July EVER!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Vitty! That's awesome! Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!!!
    missed you on tuesday... hope you are feeling better girl!
    have a great vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to Go Girl!!

    ReplyDelete