Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Grocery List

I know I said I was going to post this a while back... But here it is...

My grocery list:

  • Strawberries
  • Blueberries
  • Bananas
  • Asparagus
  • Carrots
  • Cucumber
  • Sugar Snap Peas
  • Green Beans
  • Ground Turkey (organic/natural)
  • Chicken (organic)
  • Frozen Sweet Potatoes Fries by Alexia (I will sometimes by sweet potatoes and make my own, but frozen is faster this is faster)
  • Eggs (Organic)
  • Almonds
  • Macadamia Nuts
  • Mustard (My ONLY condiment)
  • Pepper
  • Sea Salt
  • Spices (Mrs. Dash)
  • Olive Oil


I try to cut out a lot of fruit because of all the sugar/carbs and whenever there is the option of fruit vs. vegetable. I USUALLY choose the vegetable. 



current weight: 231

I've also noticed I have a lot of readers in other countries, especially Russia, and would love to hear from you guys... and people I know as well... 
vegurski@gmail.com



Also-Thank you to Pastor Lori for letting me use your computer while mine is in repair!


1 comment:

  1. you seriously did great tonight!!! i love having you in my life!

    ps- sorry about the pretzels

    ReplyDelete