Thursday, May 17, 2012

Welcome

I decided to start a blog about my weight loss journey in hopes that I may be able to help or inspire someone else. The last thing I think I am is an inspiration (but according to Lori Bunk and a few other people I'm an inspiration-I think there all crazy if you ask me!) :-), but many people have come to me seeking advice or just tips on weight loss and what I've been doing. I'm currently down 96 pounds and still need to lose about 58 to reach my goal. So hopefully you'll join me on the rest of my weight loss journey! Its been easy and HARD all at the same time. More hard than easy, but totally worth it and something I would do all over again if I had to-but lets hope I don't!


Side note: I have noooo idea how to work this site, so give me a couple days and I'll have my 1st official post for you guys!!!!

4 comments:

  1. i am SO PROUD of you for doing this!!!! it's so encouraging to hear about all the discipline you've done to get where you are. keep it up girl! i am one fan who is inspired!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go girl...I am both proud and inspired :) I have been trying for YEARS (24 to be exact) to lose weight. You are motivating me to get healthy and lose weight. You are such a beautiful person, Vitty. I cant wait to share your journey with you (and begin my own). Thank you for being you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read more. I'll be tuning in to read more! I too am about to change my eating habits once more and add more walking jogging ect. as well! This is truly inspiring! I'm so very happy for you!!! <3 ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ALL for the motivating words! You have to believe that you can do it. Dont get me wrong. I constantly say I cant (mostly when it comes to trying new things at the gym). Tam then pushes me harder. And every time I've said "I can't" I've proved myself wrong :-)

    ReplyDelete