Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sugar and Spinach!

Its been such a long time!!! Life for me has been extremely busy lately. First off-I want to thank everyone for all the positive-ness. It really is overwhelming and truly is motivation! I'm still getting used to people asking me questions about Health and Nutrition and asking for my help in their journey. I can honestly say though-that one of my favorite things about the weight loss has been being able to help other people. One of my biggest passions in life is health and nutrition and feel like everyone needs to be educated on it!

Okay-That aside... Lets talk about Sugar! Sugar and I have an interesting relationship! (As I'm sure many others do as well!) I LOVE IT! Now, that being said-my only source of sugars come from mainly fruits. I've been really cutting down on the fruits. I still have my strawberries and blueberries in the morning for a snack but other than that I TRY NOT to really do any other fruits. The last 2 weeks I'd say-I've really cut back on the fruits and have been focusing mostly on veggies. I've been snacking on cucumbers, carrots, kale, and my fav-sugar snap peas (eating them right now!) I'm not saying fruit is bad and I'd much rather you chose fruit over breads/carbs. BUT it still contains sugars!

I've also been putting spinach in almost everything! Anywhere I can add spinach-I add it. My Turkey burgers are now green from the excessive amount of Spinach I put in them as well as my eggs. I scramble spinach into them as well! Anywhere I can throw in extra veggies-I'm allll in!

___________________________________________________________________________________



I've also become a distributor for a company called Juice Plus+. If you've never heard of it I highly suggest checking it out. Its a product I HIGHLY recommend. Its a capsule containing phytonutrients from 17 different fruits and veggies. Its ALL natural and whole food based!

www.getfitwithvitjuiceplus.com

I'm having a Juice Plus+ Party this Sunday at 4. Also Oct. 19th (Friday) around 5 or 5:30 if your interested in checking it out beyond the website! My Doctor will be there as well to answer any questions I can not. (Email me for directions and more info)

vegurski@yahoo.com

Along with the blog I have a facebook "page" www.facebook.com/getfitwithvit Please "LIKE" the page and share if you can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment