Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Content?

When I was 338 pounds and the idea of weight loss was in my head. I was content with getting to around 260 pounds...

Content?

Not so much...

I am now 205 pounds! Yes! A few more pounds and I will officially be out of the 200's. I made it out of the 300's and am ALMOST out of the 200's. I'm soo excited and honestly-proud of myself for the 1st time.

Since I'm just me-living day to day losing a pound here and there I don't quite always comprehend that I've lost 133 pounds and just how much that really is. It takes people like you, like my friends to put me in reality and get me to see "Wow, 133 pounds is ALOT". I'm proud to say I did it without diet pills and without surgery. Just hard work, eating right and exercising. I have a story for every pound lost. I'm not done with my journey but when I am, I will be able to say "I DID IT". I can not and will never discredit some key people in my life who have been there with me through it all-support, laughs, tears, questions, teaching, learning, sharing and the list goes on. I've had some of the best support around and that can not be traded for anything.

I look back through the 133 pounds I've lost-not only have I shed the pounds, but I've gained sooo much personal growth. I truly can say I am in love with my life and have never been happier. :-)


                                          338 lbs                                                      205 lbs



Also-I fly out to Texas tonight for the Juice Plus+ Conference! If you haven't heard of Juice Plus+ by now-check it out! Cant wait to tell you all about the conference!

 
 

1 comment: